STANDING UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS
We believe that every case and every client matter. You will have the resources of a law firm with dedicated, caring and experienced employees, as well as an attorney who enjoys litigating your case. Furthermore, Jackson Clark and his staff work hard to be available anytime you need to talk about your case. After all, we are here to serve you.
We are here to assist you overcome tragedy, not to add unnecessary financial stress during an already stressful time. We provide assistance by:
- Not charging legal fees for property damage claims in car collision cases.
- Giving proper attention to your case so that you can be compensated without having to wait an unreasonably long period of time.
- Handling cases on a contingency basis, meaning no payment for legal fees is required until you receive compensation.
- Fighting to reduce medical expenses.
- Gathering medical records and police reports so you don’t have to spend even more time dealing with an overwhelming and complicated process.
Maximizing Your Compensation
Our firm strives to maximize your compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other costs. We believe that our record of success in obtaining compensation for our injured clients is due to several factors, including:
- A practice dedicated to personal injury claims.
- An experienced attorney, dedicated staff and state-of-the-art technology.
- A team approach that ensures no case is viewed by only one set of eyes.
- No hesitation in litigating cases if necessary and financially beneficial, utilizing our skill in negotiation and trial to aggressively secure the best possible compensation.
- A dedication to serving you from the moment we take your call.
Free Initial Consultation
If you have suffered a personal injury or loss, schedule your free initial consultation. You can call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please contact us online or call to schedule your free initial consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
We treat every case, however large or small, as an opportunity to develop the kind of trust that will last for generations.